- Added new Crafter modes: ignore redstone signal, redstone signal unlocks autocrafting, redstone signal locks autocrafting and redstone pulse inserts next set.
- Added a config option to configure the autocrafting calculation timeout in milliseconds.
- Added throttling for network devices that can request autocrafting.
- Renamed Cut Processors to Raw Processors and those are now made with Processor Binding instead of a Cutting Tool.
- You can no longer start a crafting task if it has missing items or fluids.
- The Security Manager now supports Security Cards that have no player assigned to them. It is the default security card for players that aren’t configured.
- If no default Security Card is configured in the Security Manager, an unconfigured player is allowed to do everything in the network. Create a default Security Card.
- Fixed an autocrafting bug where it crashed when external inventories couldn’t be filled.
- Fixed a duplication bug with a disconnected Crafting Grid.
- Fixed oredict autocrafting sometimes reporting that a craftable item is missing.
- Fixed fluid autocrafting without item inputs locking when there’s not enough space for the fluids.
- Fixed Grid “last changed” date not changing when using clear button or JEI transfer.
- Fixed a duplication bug when pressing clear on a Wireless Crafting Grid from Refined Storage Addons.
- Fixed a duplication bug with autocrafting and External Storages.
- Fixed Crafting Manager displaying wrong name for chained crafters connected to some blocks.
- Fixed crafting task losing internal buffer when network runs out of energy.
- Removed handling of reusable items in autocrafting, to avoid problems.