- Fixed the Fluid Grid not having a View type setting.
- Oredict mode for Patterns has been replaced with “Exact mode” (by default on). When exact mode is off, Refined Storage
will use equivalent items or fluids from the Minecraft item/fluid tag system.
- Grid filtering with “$” now does filtering based on item/fluid tag name instead of oredict name.
- When binding a network item to a network you can now bind to any network block, not only the Controller.
- The Reader and Writer, this will return later in an addon mod.
- Cross dimensional functionality on the Network Transmitter for the moment, this will return later.